We are always looking for outstanding people to add to our team. Please pick up an application in store or download one here.
Please return completed application in person at The Greenery.
Nursery Labor, Maintenance & Sales
This person is hardworking, willing to get dirty, willing to work in any weather and will do a lot of lifting. This position is responsible for unloading deliveries of plants, pottery, stocking the nursery, maintaining the nursery, setting up fountains, and loading goods for customers. This is a great position to learn a lot about plants. One weekend day required.
• Using two way radios
• Consistent and reliable attendance at previous jobs
• Proficient at raking and sweeping
• Proficient with tools and basic power tools including leaf blower
• Valid drivers license
• Customer service experience is a plus!
• Plant knowledge and passion is a plus!
The Greenery is looking to add a talented Merchandiser to their team. This person would be responsible for creating and maintaining the inspiring displays that The Greenery is known for. This involves a lot of physical movement and being on their feet all day. Other responsibilities include managing Garden Art inventory, restocking, pulling sales reports, planning and more.
The ideal candidate is:
- a team player
- eye for color, texture and design
- aware of The Greenery's look and feel
- loves to be outside
- is able to work at least one weekend day
To apply, download application, print and bring in person to The Greenery. Ask for Adria or Audrey.