- Earn Spring Bucks on your purchases this month
- Choose and plant Avocados. Now is the best selection.
- Prune Camellias after bloom then feed with Bumper Crop Rhody, Azalea and Camellia food.
- Choose and release beneficial insects in the yard and garden. Avoid spraying insecticides after release.
- Prune early spring flowering shrub after bloom including Forsythia, Flowering Quince and Tulip Magnolias.
- Begin treating Hydrangeas with Hydra Blue for blue hydrangeas and Super Phosphate for pink hydrangeas.
- Best time to repot houseplants and check health.
- Begin feeding succulents with MaxSea to encourage growth and prevent heat stress.
Prevent Fireblight even Organically!All About Hydrangeas